The Groovi Nexerciser
Strengthen the neck muscles THROUGH THE FULL RANGE OF MOVEMENT IN ALL DIRECTIONS.
Work the Stabiliser muscle groups ECCENTRICALLY
FINALLY… CERVICAL REHABILITATION THAT IS FUNCTIONAL!
When rehabilitating a patient following a neck injury (eg whiplash), we strengthen the Deep Neck Flexor muscle groups & using isometric holding type exercises.
BUT –what then? Tools or exercise assists to progress rehabilitation to being Functional, Isotonic & Eccentric are much needed.
The ‘GROOVI-NEXERCISER’ fills this gap!
- Strengthen the neck muscles THROUGH THE FULL RANGE OF MOVEMENT IN ALL DIRECTIONS.
- Work the Stabiliser muscle groups ECCENTRICALLY.
- GRADE / VARY the isotonic resistance from easy (Yellow tubing) for the patient recovering from neck injury to extremely hard (Blue tubing) for the contact sportsman.
- Strengthening INTEGRATES both Deep & Superficial Neck muscles. Rehabilitating with the Nexerciser closely replicates the kind of motion your neck goes through during a day of work & leisure.
- Rehabilitation can now meet the patients FUNCTIONAL DEMANDS.
- EMPOWER THE PATIENT to take responsibility for his own rehabilitation and strengthen functionally at HOME.