The Groovi Freeze is a compact Ice Pack with compression brace to apply cold (cryo) therapy. Perfect to reduce swelling and inflammation for post-surgery patients and sporting and acute injuries.
Designed by Physiotherapists in conjunction with engineers.
- Additional information
- Directions for Use
- Cryotherapy Information
The Groovi Freeze Ice Pack is an easy and convenient to use ice pack, with a waterproof ice bag and compression brace, that keeps consistently cold for extended periods without leaking. Just add ice & close the lid. The wearer can apply directly to the skin without danger of ice burns. The compression brace with elastic straps and extender straps enable easy application around any body part.
The Groovi Freeze is used for:
- Muscle strains
- Joint pain
Directions for Use
- Fill the Groovi-Freeze bag with ice cubes.
- Place the bag into the supportive brace & use the elastic straps to fix the Groovi-Freeze onto the painful area.
- For acute pain or swelling, keep the Groovi-Freeze on the affected area for 20 minutes on & 20 minutes off.
- Place the Groovi-Freeze in the fridge or ice box when not being used.
- Fill with more ice cubes as the ice melts.
- Repeat as often as needed.
- Dry upside down when not in use
- Store out of direct sunlight if applying Ice regularly
- Keep in the fridge between uses, this will keep the ice cubes frozen.
- Drain away some of the melted ice & top up with ice cubes as needed.
- Do not store in the freezer as this will over-freeze the contents.
- Do not apply directly to the skin if it has been in the freezer as this may result in an Ice burn.
Follow instructions carefully on pack.
Cryotherapy is the application of ice to inflamed or swollen tissues such as tendons or bursae (cushioning around the joints). Cryotherapy or ‘Cold Therapy’ is effective in reducing pain and swelling as well as reducing inflammation post-surgery.
The Groovi Freeze ice pack is:
- A waterproof, insulated, super-cold reusable ice bag complete with a compression brace, that stays consistently cold for an extended period of time.
- The compression brace allows you to carry on with your normal activities.
- Simply apply the compression elastics and you can keep moving whilst the Groovi Freeze is working its magic.
- The compression is indicated to further assist in providing support to the affected area (such as ankle sprains, groin strains or shoulder injuries) as well as reduce the swelling of the area.
- Is effective in reducing pain as well as swelling in injured tissues, such as after an acute ankle sprain.
Conditions that will benefit from The Groovi Freeze include acute traumatic and sporting injuries at various bodily regions resulting in:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Knee pain
- Ankle pain
- Hip pain
For acute pain and swelling it is recommended that you apply the Groovi Freeze for 20 minutes on, 20 minutes off as often as you can in the 1st 72 hours after sustaining the injury.
I had a ligament replacement in my knee and have been using the Groovi Freeze to help with the swelling, it has been amazing! I would definitely recommend this product!