The Groovi-Pulley is designed to mobilise the shoulder, either after surgery, or to improve frozen shoulder stiffness.
Active-assisted range of motion exercises are usually performed to begin muscle activation when it’s important to protect healing tissue, especially after shoulder surgery.
The attached pulley mechanism creates a smooth glide and decreases noise while in use. Already pre-assembled, the pulley sets up in minutes and can be used for exercises while standing or seated.
- The essential post-operative exercise assist to regain shoulder range of motion (ROM).
- Safe, active-assisted motion
- Retrain motion painfree in functional movement patterns
- Attaches easily to hook or doorframe
- Friction-free pulley for painfree repetitive motion to increase ROM and improve joint nutrition.
- Also excellent to regain motion once pain settles in patients frozen shoulder to reduce stiffness and improve ROM.